I feel like I have hit a milestone in my life. It's weird.
Yesterday was my last day to teach the freshmen. I have been teaching them since January and they are very precious to me. I have learned a lot about life, myself and my content area through them. They are the best group of freshmen ever, I am fully convinced of it!
I'm very sad that I am not their teacher anymore. In two weeks I will be done with teaching the juniors. It's all happening so stinkin' fast. Yes, student teaching has been stressful but that's all I heard about before. I wasn't told that it would be fun and absolutely life-changing. I have never felt more sure of the occupation I have chosen. And I have never felt so blessed to be a part of peoples' lives until these students.
I am hoping and praying that a position opens at Defiance High School (or junior high) so that I could have the pleasure of possibly working with these students again. The staff is wonderful also. I have an interview at an education expo with Defiance so please pray for that interview and that it goes over wonderfully.
What bitter-sweet feelings I have about the end of my college career!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment