Okay, so I figured it has been long enough between updates, but it's also been longer for YOU. :)
I am now 15 weeks pregnant. It's still hard for me to believe sometimes because I still don't feel that I am showing. I have gained a little bit, but my body doesn't look that different.
2 weeks ago on Sunday, we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat loudly at home. It was very exciting to finally be able to check it on our own and be able to actually find it!
I have been in contact with someone I met at a garage sale that has been through almost exactly what I am going through now. On top of that, she is very devoted to the Lord. It's been a real God-hunt for me, even if it doesn't last for long.
I've still been working, which is good, but not as often as I was at the beginning of the year. I guess the teachers just want to be at school now! :) Sick-season is good for me, because that means more work for me. It is good to be home sometimes too. I get home from work and just crash, but if I stay home all day, then I am able to keep up on cleaning, cooking, reading, etc. It all seems to be balanced.
I'm still struggling right now with trying to figure out what I want to do next year. If I want to teach, sub, or stay home. We should be finding out within the next month whether it's even possible finincially for me to stay home. Subbing would give me more freedom but teaching would give me insurance and a much higher salary. I'll just wait and pray.
Have I mentioned here that Joanna, my old roommate from college is pregnant with her first and only 2 weeks behind me? It's very exciting for the both of us. We are hoping to get maternity pictures done together. I would just love for her to live closer so our children could really know each other.
In closing, things are good when I stop and ponder. I am certainly blessed. In 5 weeks, I should find out the sex of the baby and things will be more exciting then. :)
Love you all.
Time for you guys to update!!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least SOMEONE is updating!! :) I can't wait to find out what you are having!! So excited for you!! And hearing the heartbeat and feeling the movement of the baby for the first time are both really awesome things!! (which I know you just felt yesterday!!!)
Hey... I need to figure a balance out with work, cleaning, cooking, kids, friends, family, and all that jumbo. Hmmm... hints?
Post a Comment