Friday, April 4, 2008

Tagged... *sigh*

Well, interesting things about me.. that's always a tough one for me. But I'll try it anyway.... if Marie can do it, I can do it! :)

8 interesting things about me

1. I am slightly obsessed with reality shows. Yeah, I said it. They bring me joy, though I'm still not quite sure why. Survivor, The Hills, The Bachelor, Big Brother, American Idol, Beauty and the Geek, America's Next Top Model, etc... I love them all!

2. I tend to not feel like i have a close relationship with someone until they call me "Jame". I don't know what is about it, but it's a deal breaker for me. If you only call me "Jamie", I feel like we don't have as close of a relationship as those who do call me "Jame".

3. I absolutely love to travel. I don't care where. I don't care when. One of my favorite vacations ever was with my old roomie just going to the lake for a week. Nothing extremely special about it, I just love to be away sometimes, okay, a lot of times.

4. Speaking of travel, I am an advocate for the Ukraine and for New Orleans. I have "done work" in both places and they both have my heart. I am returning to Ukraine this May and am working on going to New Orleans in July. I want to continue my work with both places for the rest of my life. Just in case you didn't know... New Orleans still needs A LOT of help!

5. I am a PK (pastor's kid) and it really has a huge influence on my life. I don't know where I would be or who I would be if my Daddy wasn't my pastor. He's a wise, amazing man and I have been very blessed growing up with a father who wants me to grow spiritually more than anything else.

6. I have a huge heart for youth. I just love them. I worked at The Boys and Girls Club in Huntington and have not found a job since then that I have loved so much. I loved working with those kids... I am honestly considering opening a Boys and Girls Club in the Defiance area someday.

7. I tend to have crushes on television men. Not obsessive or anything, just crushes. To list a few: House from House, Jim from The Office, Michael from Prison Break, and even Dr. Will from Big Brother.

8. My first car's name was Lucy because "I Love Lucy". My car's name now is Raymond because "Everybody Loves Raymond." Get it?! Haha.... AND, my boyfriend's truck's name is Debra so that our vehicles are married. Isn't that fun?! I love it....

No comments: