Hillsong, Free lyrics.
Perfect for me right now.
It's also on my playlist.. listen to it. Soak it in. It's all good.
Verse 1:
Would you believe me if I said
that we are the ones who can make the change in the world today?
Would you believe me if I said
that all of the dreams in your heart can come true, today?
Would you believe me if I said
that life could be all that you want it to be today?
Chorus:
And if I had wings I would fly
'cause all that I need, You are.
And if the world caved in around me,
to You I'd still hold on.
'cause You're all that I believe
and the one that created me
JESUS because of You, I'M FREE!
Verse2:
Would you believe me if I said
that God can make miracles happen today?
Would you believe me if I said
that you don't need to wait for the answers before you step out in faith?
Would you believe me if I said that nothing is ever impossible for God?
Bridge:
Just live your life with God inside.
You won't regret one moment of it.
Give it all that you can for God, for God.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment