Well, it's been two and a half weeks since I found out I was pregnant. It seems like months ago! It's unbelievable. Not much has happened lately, other than major symptoms going away. I don't have morning sickness anymore, but boy am I still tired all the time!
I'm starting to really feel that this is exactly where God wants me. I'm trying to imagine the strain that Imagine put on me last year and how that would affect my marriage and my pregnancy now. Even if I was working at Edgerton, I would still be adjusting to a whole new staff, a new set of students, new rules, new curriculum, and lots and lots of grading and planning. Subbing may be new every day but I'm not responsible for their learning and I have no homework to take home! I'm feeling how tired I am now and am trying to imagine teaching, planning, and grading on top of that tiredness. Wow. God spared me! Thank the Lord.
I have a letter to my baby that I wrote the other day that I want to share, really just to have it all in one spot. It's not really for anyone but the baby but I will share it anyway.... later. :)
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment