Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More

Well, my tiredness is pretty consistent. Now that I'm working, it just makes me crash harder when I get home and then feel guilty that I don't have supper ready for my husband when he walks in the door. This baby is whipping my rear.

I also have been having the feelings of sickness everyday, just not accompanied by anything coming up which I am extremely grateful for!

I have a new "symptom". And that is that my emotions have finally gone crazy. I really have spent years trying to be stable and not emotional but last night, wow. It's like I jumped off the deep end. My poor mother. I called her bawling and spewed everything out onto her. She just kind of chuckled which I appreciated because we both knew that what I was saying did not warrant such tears and heartache, but I couldn't stop myself. It's so good to know that I have a mother that won't be offended with my spewings, that is supportive of decisions, and understands me to the core. Not many people have that kind of mother, let alone one like that through a pregnancy! Pretty dang blessed.

I have a pretty big gnawing fear that I am going to the lose the baby. Having to wait 6 weeks until the percentage of 20% likeliehood of a miscarriage to a 2% chance just seems unbearable! I just never know God's plan, and that can be scary.

On the other hand, Chad has stopped worrying finances because of our insurance and has now really embraced the idea of a baby. One night this weekend, I was laying on the couch and he came and sat next to me, kissed my cheek saying how much he loves his "pretty baby" and(as he places his hand on my belly) his other "baby".

He told me recently that I should be mean to someone who has put me through some pain. He told me that I can just blame it on the baby. I asked him if he meant I could be mean my whole pregnancy and just blame it on me being pregnant. He said yes. I asked if that would work on him and he said absolutely. :) He's so goofy.

Well, that was a poor update, but what can I say? I'm pregnant.

3 comments:

LORALOGANKAYLYNN said...

THat was NOT a poor update!! It was a great update!!! I'm sorry hon... But I did warn you! :)The emotions go CRAZY. Its so weird. I was completely out of control. But I guess that is pretty normal! :) LOVE YOU!!!

Manda said...

Had to laugh when I read "my emotions have finally gone crazy." How long have you been pregnant, my dear? :)
You know I love you....

Jame said...

I don't think you understand how hard I was crying! Mom had to stop me several times because she couldn't understand what I was saying. It was bad!